Twitter

Monday, April 6, 2009

“While I’m Waiting” is a great song on John Waller’s first album. The heartfelt worship anthem became a hit when it was featured in the DVD FIREPROOF. Now, While I’m Waiting is the name of the second album from John. This CD releases on April 7. In addition to the original version of the song, the new album also features “While I’m Waiting/FIREPROOF Remix.” With clips from the movie spliced into the song, the remix is starting to get airplay on Christian radio stations. If you haven’t heard it on your favorite station, be sure to call or email them to ask them to play it. And please stop in at The Lighthouse and purchase your CD "While I'm Waiting" by John Waller

John Waller - While I'm Waiting (Official Music Video) from Provident Label Group on Vimeo.

No comments: