Twitter

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Book Signing

The final details need to be figured out, but it's official.... Christa Parrish's (our local author) husband, Chris Coppernoll, will be coming to The Lighthouse for a book signing. If you have not read any of Chris' fiction works, get one today. He has written Providence, A Beautiful Fall and Screen Play. We just read Screen Play and it is definitely a well written book. It was interesting that he wrote the book from the main character's point of view, a woman's point of view. Think that a man can't write what a woman would think? Think again! Buy Screen Play and Chris' other books here at The Lighthouse. And don't forget Christa's 2 books, Home Another Way and Watch over Me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you meant "definitely." Sorry; I'm a spelling/grammar nerd. :~) It's exciting to see both Chris and Christa get more publicity in the area, especially since she's from around here! I enjoyed Home Another Way when I read it a couple years ago.

The Lighthouse said...

Thanks for being my spell checker! Computers are great when they work... I'm especially happy to see someone reading our blog!