Twitter

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Borders of the heart

 Borders of the Heart by Chris Fabry was action packed from start to finish.  Main character JD was running from life.  He chose to give up all he had, go where no one knew him, and start over.  Only problem is, he came along.  JD's one fast rule is soon challenged as his heart tugs him in another direcion.  Through the constant danger he and Maria face, he is faced with himself.  He finds out sometimes it takes saving another to save yourself.  The story line kept you going, as it was filled with twists, turns and abrupt unsuspected things.  However, I felt some of it was a little much.  I love action and suspense books, but a few times I was shaking my head in disbelief.  My incredulity left me feeling that some of it was just too much.  All that said, Chris Fabry is a talented writer, with great usage character development to drive the story line.

No comments: