Twitter

Friday, June 7, 2013

Time for the Tyndale Summer Reading Program

Once again Tyndale is doing their Summer Reading Program. I am happy to say I have a supply of this summer's titles awaiting me already!  Here's my first book review on Susan May Warren's "You Don't Know Me." Another visit to the Deep Haven community. Warren has another winner, with realistic characters and a mysterious plot. Though part of the Deep Haven series, it can easily be read by itself. Annalise has been living a lie, through no fault of her own. Suddenly she is faced with her past, and the inability to hide. Will those who have been her life for the last 20 years accept her? Will her past enemy catch up to her? Will she trust God and those who love her, or will she run? There are many twists and turns, making you think you've got it all unraveled, when you really haven't. I always enjoy returning to Deep Haven, and this did not disappoint.

No comments: