Twitter

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dead Lawyers Tell No Tales

 I LOVE a good mystery.  It takes a master storyteller to keep me in suspense the entire book.  Randy Singer captured me in this legal crime story, and I NEVER figured out the "who done it?"  There were at least 2 surprises at the end that I didn't see coming.  The story had a lot of characters, but they were all well developed and important.  He wrapped everything up quite well.  Sometimes when there are numerous characters "someone" gets left hanging.  Really only 1 person didn't have an "ending" but his role in the story was over.  Good combination of grace, trust, loyalty, second chances and the negative side of human emotion - greed, selfishness, revenge, hatred.  Characters were believable and their motives relatable.  Another great read by Singer.

No comments: