Twitter

Sunday, July 14, 2013

I still believe. Do you?

 I have loved Jeremy Camp's music for many years.  I think I have all his CDs.  While I knew some of his story, reading I Still Believe filled in a lot of gaps, so to speak.  What an inspiring message.  Even in our darkest moments we can choose to believe.  We can chose to trust.  No one ever said it would be easy, but we still have that choice.  Something I thought was powerful was when he shared how a friend though he had a strong relationship with God, until he suffered great lost.  He realized that he was only in the meadow near the cross.  After it happened, he went to the foot of the cross and stayed there.  Suffering is an opportunity.  None of us volunteer for suffering.  We have no option to go through it, but we have the option of how we respond.  Will we get up and walk to the foot of the cross?  Will you?  Will I? I pray I always chose to still believe!

No comments: